Dreams I hope to fulfill! 🙂 ♥
- I would like a second battery for my Panasonic video camera for longer outdoor video shooting projects.
- Buy an On Camera Monitor for more accurate shooting and better videography ♥
- I hope to get an Ivana App ♫ How cool would that be?! 🙂 ♥
A new Studio Microphone ♫ I'm still using the same studio microphone I started with. But my dream is to pick up the latest version: a Neumann TLM 107 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. This will help me a lot since it can handle the full range of styles I sing.
- I would LOVE to release a fourth CD with 12-14 songs and a second DVD with 12-14 music videos 🙂 ♥
- Reflectors for better quality lighting outdoors ♥
- I would love another 5 terabyte hard drive because I'm running out of space 😉 it will give me more memory for new projects! ♥
- For my studio I could use a 210x248 centimeter sound-proof door.
- To maintain my studio to give me the freedom to make a lot of new music videos in HIGH Quality with fresh new ideas behind them and to perform live online concerts for you to watch 🙂 ♥
Dreams achieved thanks to my sweet supporters! 🙂 ♥
I can perform live online concerts straight from my own studio for you to watch 🙂 ♥ ♫
Studio video/stage setting
- I acquired a 2.90x6m dual-sided vinyl backdrop in White and Chroma key Green.
- I set up a 3 tube system from which to hang my vinyl backdrops. ★
- I purchased 2 color changing 100W RGB LED Flood Lights with remote control to give the white backdrop any color.
- I bought 2 green screen cloths to cover the side walls of my "studio video setting" which enables me to get more action into green screen videos due to a bigger movement area.
- I got 4 professional softbox studio lights with stands to use to light the video/stage setting ♥
- I acquired 4 LED tubes for the ceiling to better illuminate my green screen ✿
- I bought thick wood-patterned vinyl to lend a "stage" look to the floor and protect my backdrops.
- I purchased 2 wall mount brackets to keep my speakers out of the way during indoor shoots.
- I can acquire a special outfit for each new video now to give it a unique touch 🙂 ♥
- I can acquire decorations to build unique video settings, for real or for green-screen
- I purchased decorations to build my first two real live sets for shooting Christmas videos! This featured a snow machine, two Christmas trees, an electric fireplace, baubles, a mailbox, a wooden tea light holder, bird food, flowers, glitter ornamentation, a golden wooden tree with lights, a little shoe and lots of other decorations.
- I got a "Neumann TLM 102" Studio Microphone ♥
- I bought a pop filter, flexi screen and a stable microphone stand to make my studio recordings better.
- I acquired a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones
- I got a Behringer XENYX Q1202USB mixer to record sound straight into my computer.
- I got a lot of microphone cables for my Studio, Live Singing and 2 RØDE M5 Microphones 😉 ★
- I got a Yamaha Stagepass 600i consisting of speakers with a mixing panel. ♫
- I bought longer cables for my Stagepass so my mixing panel doesn't have to be right next to the speakers 🙂 ♥
- I acquired 2 speaker stands.
- I purchased a Scarlett focusrite 2i4 audio interface to connect the Stagepass to my computer ♫
- I bought a Sennheiser e 945 Vocal Dynamic Microphone.
- I purchased a second professional Live Vocal Dynamic Microphone for collaborations.
- I acquired 2 microphone stands.
- I bought the RØDE M5 Matched Pair Condenser Microphone Set to record live sound from my online concerts straight into my computer.
- I purchased a flexible mic stand for the RØDE M5 Matched Pair Condenser Microphones.
- I bought a Panasonic HC-X1 4k professional camcorder.
- I purchased a Benro Pro Video Tripod with fluid head S6.
- I acquired a Manfrotto Pro Light Camcorder Case.
- I bought 2 SanDisk SD Cards of 128GB Class 10 U3 each for my Panasonic camcorder.
- I got a Canon EOS 70D picture/video camera.
- I purchased a second battery for my Canon camera. This enables me to go out longer and get additional behind-the-scenes footage for you all. ✿
- I acquired a lightweight tripod for my Canon camera ★
- I bought a SanDisk SD Card of 32GB Class 10 U3 for my Canon camera.
- I bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam for live streaming of my songs at HD quality.
- I got a 14-inch "DELL Latitude E6430" Windows 10 laptop to stay in touch with all of you 🙂 ♥ Previous also used for video editing with a professional video editing program I acquired called "Cyberlink Powerdirector 13".
- I got an iMac to do video editing, picture editing and audio recording with ★
- I bought "Final Cut Pro X" for faster and more professional video editing which allows me to make more creative videos! ♥
- I acquired "Logic Pro X" it's an advanced music production application that gives me everything I need to create amazing music. ♫
- I bought 2 professional photo editing programs to make more spectacular promo pictures! ♥
- I purchased a 3 terabyte hard drive which gave me much more memory for new projects! ★
- I acquired two 5 terabyte hard drives to backup all media which I've created! ✿
- I purchased a "Harley Benton HB-35 BK Vintage Series" Electric Guitar and am teaching myself to play it 🙂 ★
- I bought a guitar strap, a 6 meter cable, strings, picks, a chord poster, a capo, a guitar wall mount and stand.
- I got a Yamaha Arius ydp-v240 digital piano
- I purchased a piano stool 🙂 ♥
- I bought a couch
- I got a large desk table
- I got 2 desk chairs
- I acquired an equipment bench for even more space on my work table.
CD / DVD Releases
- I got to make my debut CD "Dreams"
- My CD "Timeless" got pressed!
- I got to release my first DVD "Timeless Dreams"
- My CD "Reality" got pressed!